It provides daily care for your curly hair, granting much more softness, hydration and frizz control. This Leave-In has a formula that contains a mix of 7 Nutri functional Oils. The Cranberry in this Leave-In will also bring to the curls more hydration, and nutrition and help to define the shape of the curl.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Dry and damaged curls in need of moisture
Suitable for Curls type 2ABC, 3ABC & 4ABC
- Helps to detangle the hair
- It boosts and shapes the curls
- Infused with Cranberry Oil
- Hydrates & Adds Shine
- Enriched with 7 Nutri functional oils:
- Shea Butter
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply a generous amount of the Leave-In to wet or damp hair.
- You can use a comb or fingers to detangle the hair. If necessary, add more of the product for detangling.
- For shape and curl definition, scrunch the curls on an upward movement. Do it as much as needed.
- Finish as desired. (Natural or use a diffuser)
- Not recommended to be rinsed out
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Parfum, Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid, Peg-90m, Sodium Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, D-Limonene, Cellulose, Coumarin, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Fabiana Imbricata Leaf/Stem Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Achyrocline Satureiodes Flower Extract, Arginine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Citronellol, Sodium Pca, Benzyl Benzoate, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Citral, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Eugenol, Isoeugenol.