All in One! Repair & Growth - Reduce Cuticles + Stronger Nails
Tired of short, damaged nails? Try the #1 nail care in Australia.
Magic Pen Value Pack (5 pens)
Buy 4 pens, and get another for FREE
- Always at hand for nail care.
- Curbs nail-biting anxiety.
- Convenient for use - pocket, bedside, desk.
- Quick results with 2-4 daily applications.
- Provides relief from discomfort after fake nails.
- Consistently treats ridges and split nails.
- Repair nails after trauma
- Prevent fungus
- Contains Argan Oil and Vitamin E.
- Looooooong nails 💅
✨ Magic Tip 🧚♀️
- Apply, rub, and dry - it's that simple!
- Apply to nails/toes or over polish1, then rub until it disappears.
TO GET RESULTS: Apply 2-4 times daily. More applications = faster results.
CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY: Think of nail care; use it before bed, in the morning or during the day.
Moisturise & Protect your cuticles
Mess-free, instant dry NAIL CREAM.
Stops bleeding & peeling, reduces cuticles! Not a base coat!
Your Nails. Healthy.
- See also our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 8-free: DOES NOT contain Petrochemicals, Parabens, Silicon, Lanolin, Sulphates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, and Artificial Colours.
- Helps to prevent fungus.
- Australia Made and Owned 🇦🇺.
Why the № 1?
- There's NO other product like this in Australia.
- Daline Nails has 20+ years of experience with nail care.
- The formulation went through many years of trials and refinement.
Ingredients: Aqua, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Oleic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gaum, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Parfum
Expiry date: Apr 2025
1: Only regular lacquer or the gap between the gel and cuticles. Although you can apply it over nail polish and still get results, apply it on bare nails for maximum effect.