Ghee (Me) - Nutrition - Pineapple
Be(M)dita Ghee Pineapple & Bacuri Butter Nutrition Hair Mask is a Nutrition Hair Mask, organic and vegan that returns nutrients and provides the body and softness strands. A super product that returns the nutrients, body, and softness of the strands!
Suitable for: For thin and pore hair, Nutrition stage of the capillary schedule
Why are you going to love it?
- Ideal for capillary schedule
- Released to Low and No Poo
- The fragrance of essential oils
- Texture ready for application, no need to heat
How to use: Use from 2 to 3 teaspoons, apply to hands, emulsify to spread, and apply length to tips, right after shampoo of your choice, avoid applying directly to the root. Let it act for three to five minutes. Rinse well. It is not necessary to finish with the conditioner. Use weekly or when it is necessary the process of nourishing the strands. The amount varies according to the volume and length of your hair.
- Pineapple, Bacuri, and Cocoa butter: which are remineralizing and return the hair fiber to the nutrients that have been lost. They help in the stable growth of the strands, repairing the hair fiber, in addition to nourishing and returning softness and shine to the hair.
- Coconut water: Rich in amino acids, provides softness and softness to the strands.
Result: Your hair stronger, shinier, and amazing!
What is Ghee?
In India, ghee is a butter of everyday use, considered sacred and celebrated as a symbol of auspiciousness, nutrition, and healing. It is used in various medicinal formulations and as a massage oil. According to Ayurveda, ghee stimulates the production of Ojas, the basis of immunity and the essence of all tissues of the body, promoting physical and mental renewal; increases intelligence, refines intellect, and improves memory. The ghee is burned in temples and pujas (rituals) throughout India. It is believed that "the light of a ghee flame wards off all negativity."