INOAR Vitamin C BLENDS - Now Available in Australia
INOAR Blends Collection infused with a potent Vitamin C complex and premium vegan oils from Brazil
Vitamin C is often associated with healthier skin and skincare products. INOAR, a leading Brazilian brand for hair products, decided to develop a new home care line called Blends infused with potent vitamin C complex. Blends mixes vitamin C and a blend of botanical and vegan oils, especially for the treatment of dry hair.
This blend of oils includes coconut oil (full of vitamin E and fatty acids), avocado oil (vitamins A, B, D, and amino acids) and Argan oil (antioxidant, rich in Omega-6). This mix of oils deeply penetrates the hair strands, offering smooth deep hydration, intense shine, softness, and manageability.
The INOAR Blends Collection is sulfate-free and was created to minimize the water usage, specifically designed for a quick rinse. The products are also vegan, and never tested on animals.
How does this work?
IT’S SULFATE-FREE. These shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, and hair masks have a special formula free of sulfate. Sulfate is how foam works, and although we learned to associate foam with cleanliness, it really has no benefits and is known for striping most of your natural oils from your skin and scalp. Because these products don’t foam, there is less residue to rinse off, helping us save water every “hair wash day”.
Key collection ingredients include:
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps build collagen, which is highly important for hair growth and avoiding hair loss.
- Argan oil – Argan Oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, essential to healthy hair. It contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that will fight dandruff and an itchy scalp. It also mends split ends, makes your hair color last longer, and even promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil – Usable for all hair types, Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E resulting in intense hydration while treating your scalp.
- Avocado oil – Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, preventing breakage.
- Olive oil – Olive oil moisturizes hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff.
- Macadamia oil - Macadamia oil is great for calming the hair of frizz, tangles, and dullness.
INOAR Blends Trio Shampoo + Conditioner + Mask SPECIAL PRICE