Hair Care Routine Based On Your Lifestyle
Hair care goes far deeper than just Shampoo and Conditioner. A range of factors can effect the look and feel of your hair like diet, lifestyle, and even where you live.
We believe that a right hair care routine should be connected with your individual lifestyle and goals. With our VIRTUAL HARE CARE CONSULTATION QUIZ we get to know more about your hair so we can offer you a solution that is all you.
Here are a few examples of our client’s lifestyles to paint a clearer picture of how our products are designed to align with your life.
Hayley's Hair Care routine
- Shampoo + Conditioner: Pos Progress Kit - 3 times a week
- Leave-in: Pos Progress Leave-in - 3 times a week
- Treatment Oil: Inoar Argan Oil - daily
- Treatment Hair Mask: Inoar DOCTOR Capillary Schedule Hair Mask - once a week
Why it works
This routine works really well for Hayley because she uses the right shampoo, and conditioner for her hair type. In addition, she does the capillary schedule, every 2 washes of the week and alternates between the hydration, nutrition and reconstruction masks, that returning all the nutrients that the hair loses during the straightening process. The couple, Leave-in and Treatment Oil, seal her hairs cuticles and protect against split-ends. This hair care routine leaves her hair always recovered, shiny and her scalp healthy!
Dani's Hair Care routine
Shampoo + Conditioner: Novex Super Aloe Vera Kit - moisturizing action - daily
- Leave-in: Novex Super Aloe Vera Conditioner Leave-in - daily
- Treatment Oil: LOLA - Chamomila Illuminating Oil - daily
- Treatment Hair Mask: Bemdita Ghee Hair Mask - once a week
- Anti-yellowing Hair Mask: Inoar Speed Blond hair mask - fortnightly
- Reconstruction treatment: LOLA "I know what you did last... SHHH!" - Complete Kit - fortnightly
Why it works
City living suits Dani just fine but living amongst all this hustle and bustle can cause environmental stress to her hair. To protect her bleached hair color and reduce any symptoms of hair damage (like breakage and split-ends), Dani washes her hair with Super Aloe Vera Shampoo and Conditioner, to keep moisture where it belonge, her hair. She also uses in her bleached hair with reconstructions and anti-yellowing hair masks as part of her self-care routine to give her hair color a bit of a boost while nourishing strands and refreshing her wavy texture at the same time. The couple, Leave-in and Treatment Oil, seal her hairs cuticles and protect against split-ends and offer a bright finishing effect.
Carol's Hair Care routine
Shampoo + Conditioner: Novex Dr Hemp Kit - 3 times a week
- Leave-in Conditioner: Novex Dr Hemp Thermal Protector - 3 times a week
- Leave-in Styling: Lola Transition Styling Cream - 3 times a week
- Leave-in day after refreshing: Lola Transition Coconut Water Spray - every day
- Treatment Oil: Inoar Argan Oil - daily every day
- Treatment Hair Mask: Novex Dr Hemp Hair Mask once a week
Why it worksDr Hemp collection helps to reduce hair frizz and protects against thermal aggressions (transformation processes, dryer, and hair board). Once a week she uses the treatment hair mask to further enhance care. In addition, she never forgets to use the leave-in conditioner thermal protector that leaves her hair protected if she decides to blow dry her hair, if she doesn't blow dry her hair, she adds another leave-in conditioner to give the curls more shape. When her hair is dry, she applies a few drops of Treatment Oil and hit the road.
Giorgia's Hair Care routine
Shampoo + Conditioner: Lola Meu Cacho minha Vida Shampoo & Conditioner - on wash day
- Combing Cream Leave-in Conditioner: Lola Meu Cacho minha Vida Leave-in - on wash day
- Styling Gel: Lola - Meu Cacho Minha Vida Gel - on wash day
- Treatment Oil: Lola - Pinga Pataua & Moringa - daily
- Hidration, Nutrition and ReconstructionTreatment Hair Mask: Novex SuperFood Capillary Schedulle on wash day
Why it works
This works because the shampoo she uses is super hydrating, and leaves the curls more loose and shiny. In addition, she does the capillary schedule, every wash alternating hydration, nutrition and reconstruction hair masks, that returning all the nutrients that her curly hair needs. After washing, she finishes her hair with leave-in conditioner. Then she kneads her hair using hair gel, lets her hair air dry and after drying she applies a few drops of treatment oil to nourish the curls.
Now that you see how some of our products work with examples of lifestyle and goals, it’s time to start your hair care routine too.
Remember these are some examples, we have more than 120 diferents products to all type of hair. Do you still not sure how is your hair, answer us Virtual Hair Care Consultation Quiz, and there we will suggest some products for you.
Any other question, let me know and I will be happy to guide you to a healthy and beautiful hair.