Capillary Schedule: How to save your hair in three steps?
If you have damaged, dry or brittle hair, you may have heard of the capillary schedule. This is a hair care routine that alternates different types of treatments to restore the health and beauty of your locks. In this blog post, we will explain what the capillary schedule is, how to do it and what benefits it can bring to your hair.
What is the capillary schedule?
The capillary schedule is a method of hair care that consists of three phases: hydration, nutrition and reconstruction. Each phase targets a specific need of the hair and provides it with the necessary ingredients to repair and strengthen it.
HYDRATION: This phase aims to replenish the water and moisture that the hair loses due to external factors such as sun exposure, pollution, heat styling, etc. Hydrating products usually contain ingredients such as aloe vera, glycerin, honey, panthenol, etc.
NUTRITION: This phase focuses on restoring the lipids and oils that the hair needs to maintain its elasticity and shine. Nutritive products often contain oils, butters, ceramides, etc.
RECONSTRUCTION: This phase repairs the damage caused by chemical processes such as coloring, bleaching, straightening, etc. It also restores the protein and keratin that the hair loses over time. Reconstructive products usually contain proteins such as collagen, creatine, arginine and cysteine, etc.
It is important to be careful about rebuilding. It is indicated with a minimum interval of 15 days. If not, hair becomes very rigid and may break.
How to do the capillary schedule?
The capillary schedule can be done at home or at a salon. The frequency and duration of each phase depend on the condition and needs of your hair. A general guideline is to do each phase once a week for a month, then repeat the cycle. However, you can adjust the schedule according to your hair type and goals.
To do the capillary schedule at home, you will need:
- A shampoo that is suitable for your hair type and does not contain sulfates or silicones.
- A conditioner that matches your shampoo and does not contain silicones or mineral oils.
- A hydrating mask
- A nutritive mask
- A reconstructive mask
- A leave-in conditioner or serum that protects your hair from heat and frizz.
The steps to follow are:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse well.
- Apply the mask that corresponds to the phase you are doing (hydration, nutrition or reconstruction) and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. You can use a thermal cap or a towel to enhance the effect of the mask.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly and apply conditioner. Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse again.
- Dry your hair gently with a towel or a t-shirt and apply leave-in conditioner or serum.
- Style your hair as usual or let it air dry.
What are the benefits of the capillary schedule?
The capillary schedule can help you achieve healthier, stronger and more beautiful hair. Some of the benefits are:
- Improved hydration and moisture retention
- Increased elasticity and resistance to breakage
- Enhanced shine and softness
- Reduced frizz and split ends
- Restored color and texture
The capillary schedule is a great way to take care of your hair and give it the attention it deserves. By following this routine regularly, you can transform your hair from dull and damaged to vibrant and healthy. Try it out and see the results for yourself!
How long can I close the capillary schedule cycle, and when do the effects start to appear?
In general, the capillary schedule cycle closes within 4 weeks. The effects can be felt from the end of the first cycle of interspersed care. The results are intensified with the continuous treatment sequence.
Is there any problem taking one step out of the capillary schedule?
No, It is important to have all stages (hydration, nutrition, and reconstruction) completed. Therefore, we cannot remove or postphone any from the capillary schedule.
Who has oily scalp can follow a capillary schedule?
Yes, because the length of wavy and curly hair has a greater tendency to dryness. Follow the steps of the schedule and wash the hair root with a detox shampoo, specific to control the excessive oiliness of that region.
We have the complete Capillary Schedule available, so you won't miss any step. Choose yours and enjoy!