Ghee (Me) - Hydration - Banana
Be(M)dita Ghee Banana & Aloe Vera Hydration Hair Mask is a Moisturizing Hair Mask, fruit vegetable, organic and vegan that returns the natural moisture of the yarn brings softness and shine. A hair mask that returns the natural moisture, softness, and shine of the strands!
Suitable for: For opaque, dry, and lifeless hair.
Why are you going to love it?
- Ideal for capillary schedule
- Released to Low and No Poo
- The fragrance of essential oils
- Texture ready for application, no need to heat
How to use: Use from 2 to 3 teaspoons, apply to hands, emulsify to spread, and apply length to tips, right after shampoo of your choice, avoid applying directly to the root. Let it act for three to five minutes. Rinse well. It is not necessary to finish with the conditioner. Use weekly or when it is necessary the process of moisturizing the strands. The amount varies according to the volume and length of your hair.
- Banana, Jojoba Oil, and Algae: They are rich in proteins that strengthen and moisturize the hair shaves from the inside out, leaving the hair softer and brighter.
- Aloe Vera: It is a strong ally for the health of the hair and scalp, allowing nutrients and vitamins to penetrate more easily into the strands, which enhances shine and beauty.
- Coconut water: Rich in amino acids, provides softness and softness to the strands.
Result: Your hair stronger, shinier, and amazing!
What is Ghee?
In India, ghee is a butter of everyday use, considered sacred and celebrated as a symbol of auspiciousness, nutrition, and healing. It is used in various medicinal formulations and as a massage oil. According to Ayurveda, ghee stimulates the production of Ojas, the basis of immunity and the essence of all tissues of the body, promoting physical and mental renewal; increases intelligence, refines intellect, and improves memory. The ghee is burned in temples and pujas (rituals) throughout India. It is believed that "the light of a ghee flame wards off all negativity."