This revolutionary professional straightening treatment features a Vegan Shampoo and Straightening Anti-Frizz Treatment that reduces volume and smooths strands with a blend of botanical oils and organic acids.
The Thermoliss professional treatment realigns hair fibers and reduces frizz by nearly 80% percent after the first application with results lasting up to 12 weeks.
Its patented technology and the botanical formula work on hair that has received all types of chemical treatments. It reduces volume and eliminates frizz thanks to a blend of acids and oils that safely deliver long-lasting results.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Argan Oil, Keratin Infusion, Ascorbic Acid + AHAS
THIS PRODUCT IS 100% VEGAN. Never tested in animals.
DIRECTIONS: (Click here to watch the How to use video)
HOW TO USE:
STEP 1 - Wash the hair with Inoar Thermoliss Pre-Treatment Shampoo (step 1) 2 to 3 times, massaging for approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Remove the excess of water with a towel and gently comb the hair strands.
STEP 2 - Anti-Frizz Treatment
Apply the Thermoliss Anti-frizz Treatment with a brush to thin strands, starting on the roots, while keeping a minimum distance of 1/2 inch from the scalp. Spread it along with the entire hair with a thin comb. Let it rest for 40 to 50 minutes.
Rinse the hair exclusively with water. Do not use shampoo.
Blow-dry hair and brush well. Then divide the hair into 4 parts, and flat iron 7-10 times very thin strands.
Ideal iron temperature:
- Blonde hair, relaxed hair, or hair with highlights: 375°F or 180°C
- Brunette and natural hair: 410°F or 210°C
- Afro or undyed hair: 450°F or 230°C.
1. What is the active ingredient of Thermoliss Professional (step 2)? How does it work? The blend of acids interacts with the keratin in the hair, specifically the amino acids that contain sulfur, breaking down the disulfide bonds, the structures responsible for the hair curling. The heat applied in the sequence realigns these structures into the desired format. A careful blend of short, medium, and long chain acids cause the treatment to act on each of the hair microstructures, delivering shine, sealing, and volume control at the same time.
2. How much time should I make available for a full service?
On average, 1 and a half to 2 hours. This, of course, will depend on the length and density of the hair.
3. What types of hair can this be used for?
Thermoliss Professional can be applied on all types of hair including toned, white, discolored, dyed, and virgin hair.
4. How long does the effect last?
Depending on your hair-washing routine, the treatment can last up to 12 weeks. It is conditional on the client's home care. For a Long-Lasting perfection result, we recommend investing in shampoo and conditioner that are free of sodium chloride and sulfates, and a good thermal protector. INOAR has available Pos-Progress Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave in, click here to buy.
5. Can I use other chemicals together with the product?
The hair can be dyed sometime after the Inoar Thermoliss treatment (step 2), no matter if this is with semi, demi, or permanent colors. Although is compatible with most of the chemicals currently applied, we strongly recommend that attention is paid to the “method for use” together with a correct diagnosis of the hair strands. Special care, hair lock tests, and the correct procedure involving neutralization will ensure healthy hair.
6. Can the client swim in a chlorine-treated pool or swim in the sea after treatment?
Yes, they can. Although we recommend applying a type of conditioning leave-in before and after the swim, and rinsing your hair after to take off all sea or swimming pool water
7. Can the client keep their curls and waves after Thermoliss treatment?
Yes, they can! Inoar Thermoliss treatment also protects the hair from unwanted elasticity reactions, giving clients healthy curls resulting in soft hair with voluminous waves. In the case of curly hair, let Step 2 sit for 30 minutes and to pass the flattening iron over it 7 times per lock.
8. Can the client washes their hair on the same day?
Yes, they can. Inoar Thermoliss is a rinse treatment, unlike other products. At the moment the client leaves the salon, the hair can be washed, and tied in a ponytail; clips and the like can be also used!
9. When can treatment be reapplied?
Thermoliss can be reapplied every 60 days.